The aim of prevention is, on the basis of regular examinations, vaccinations, nutritional recommendations and blood tests, to monitor the state of health from youth up to senior age.
Thanks to preventive blood sampling, we can also detect the early stages of many diseases, apply appropriate therapy in time and thus prolong and improve the life of your pet.
Therefore, as part of preventive care, we provide vaccinations, deworming, prevention of external parasites, microchip aplication, issuance of the PET passport, cutting of nails, toilet of the paranal glands, etc.
It includes the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases of internal organs
- upper and lower respiratory tract
- digestive tract
- genitourinary tract
- skin, skin derivatives and ears
- diseases of the haemolymphatic system
- hormonal system
- ophthalmology – diseases of the eyelids, conjunctival sac, third eyelid, cornea, lacrimal apparatus, examination of hereditary diseases of the eye by molecular genetic methods
- infectious diseases
- immune-mediated diseases
in our veterinary clinic we can do the following laboratory tests:
- Haematological examination: complete blood count – determination of red blood cells and their parameters, reticulocytes, white blood count including differential white blood cell count, determination of platelet count
- Biochemical examination: a wide range of examined parameters chosen according to the individual needs of patients – glucose, proteins, liver enzymes, total proteins, urea, creatinine, electrolytes and more
- SNAP tests: rapid serological tests to qualitatively confirm FeLV / FIV, parvovirus, tick-borne tick disease and Giardia
- Urine analysis: physical properties, pH, glucose, protein, urobilinogen and blood content, microscopic examination of urinary sediment
- Microscopic examinations: cytological examination of native and colored preparations (imprints, smears, scrapes, trichogram, body fluids, solid formations, examination of ejaculate)
In cooperation with specialized veterinary laboratories, we also offer parasitological examination of stool, examination of various hormones, determination of antibodies against rabies, analysis of urinary stones, histopathological examination, genetic tests and others.
Soft tissue surgery
Before each induction of general anesthesia, patients undergo a complete clinical examination.
We provide preventive surgical procedures (castration, sterilization) as well as more demanding procedures on the head, skin, thoracic and abdominal cavities. All surgeries are performed under inhalation (or injection) anesthesia. We use the most gentle anesthesiology protocols. An anesthesiologist, who monitors the patient’s vital signs using state-of-the-art equipment until he is fully awake, is present during each procedure.
one of the most common diseases of dogs and cats are problems with their teeth. All procedures on the teeth of your pet take place under general inhalation anesthesia with monitoring of vital functions. We offer ultrasonic cleaning of dental plaque and stone, enamel polishing, gum treatment, extraction of deciduous and permanent teeth, oral surgery, X-ray diagnostics
in rodents and rabbits, we perform X-ray diagnostics of dental root overgrowth, shortening of front teeth as well as molar teeth.
Gynecology and Obstetrics
- determination of progesterone levels
- artificial insemination
- USG diagnosis of pregnancy
- caesarean sections
- preventive castration and sterilization
- pyometry surgery (purulent inflammation of the uterus)
Our workplace is equipped with direct digitalization, which allows us to safely obtain X-rays in just a few seconds.
It is a non-invasive imaging method, which we most often use to detect changes in organ structures in the thoracic and abdominal cavities, to guide biopsy sampling, as well as to diagnose and subsequently control the ongoing pregnancy.